Our client is a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of solutions in industrial process instrumentation.
- Generating monthly payroll, submission and processing of social security, taxes submission of all employees in Thailand
- Responsible in enforcement of HR / ISO / corporate policy standards and regulations
- Ensure corporate Ethic, Code of Conduct Compliance and functionality within HR functions – payroll, recruitment and selection, Learning & Development, Performance Management
- Complies with country and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing corporate and HR adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Assist with day to day operations of HR functions and duties
- Create, Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues ensure compliance to Group Policies
- Recruitment / New Hire Process such as participating in recruitment efforts, posting job ads, scheduling interviews
- Plan, design and implement an overall risk management process including key risk indicators across the region
- Minimum 3 years of strong experience in HR field, if has experience on Corporate Secretarial work such as corporate filing, submission & documentation will be additional advantage
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business Admin, Psychology or related field
- Familiar working with ISO9001 and quality auditing process
- Having experience as an ISO lead auditor will be an additional advantage
- Good background on Thai employment Labour laws
- Good command in English (written and spoken)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)