Our client, a Japanese Leasing company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the HR & Administration Manager.
- Male/Female, Age between 40 – 48 years old
- Bachelor Degree or higher in HR or related fields
- 10 years’ experience in HR & Administrative Management and Development
- Experience in change management, Project management
- Good understanding in Labor law.
- Excellent command of English.
- Good Computer literacy especially in Excel
- Excellent team leader & interpersonal skill, collaboration, and dynamic
- Excellent people analysis
- To lead, supervise and conduct Human resources & general affair functions
- To streamline HR process & procurement process relevant to company’s policy and work in collaboration with admin members in overseas subsidiary countries.
Human resource management
- HR planning & strategy
- Performance appraisal
- Compensation & benefit
- Safety & health
- Labor relation
- HR database & analysis
Human resource development
- On board training program
- People training
- People development plan & talent review
- Performance evaluation system
- Office administrative issues; rental agreement, renovation, housekeeping, maintenance, etc.
- EXPAT visa & work permit
- Activity & event; Annual staff party, company trip, CSR, etc.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)