• Assist HR strategy planning to develop the organization, coordinate training and development activities for staff to motivate the company’s environment to be Global standard
• Organize and carry out induction courses to new staff as well as the refresher course for all staff
• Arrange probationary and annual performance evaluation exercises for all company staff members
• Manage and maintain visa work permit and other legal documents for expat and staff members
• Organize and maintain travel arrangements for staff members including flight ticket, hotel accommodation, insurance of air travel and appropriate daily subsistence allowances
• Ensure that administrative and human resources procedures follow principles of good governance while ensuring speedy delivery of services
• Other administrative tasks assigned from HR manager
• Preferably Master’ Degree or bachelor’s degree in Administration, Management, Human Resources Management or related field
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in HR (Training and Development) and Administration
• Good English communication skills, both verbal and written
• Proficient in Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint
• Excellent organizational skills, good problems solving-skill and Ability to work under pressure, have good understanding of HR business requirements, outgoing, can maintain company’s confidentiality regarding HR issues.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)