Our client, Leading Japanese Manufacturer in Steel Industry is looking for “General Manager of Human Resources” to support their growth.
- Review and rebuild organizational structure of Personnel Administrative Division, and to manage any kind of corporate legal issues complying with Thai Labour Relation act.
- Participate in strategy formulation for various personnel & Administrative projects, advising President any suitable trainings and / or solutions which will meet “Improving & Developing“ criteria.
- Review cost and expense structures for all orders to ensure profitability is achieved from perspective of Personnel & Administrative.
- Recruit, develop and manage the ongoing performance of all reporting staff; providing coaching, guidance and support to staff where required. Act as a mentor for all staff in Personnel Administrative Div. as well as Labor Union.
Administrative Development / Improvement:
- Review company’s rules & regulations.
- Find out and fix the issues, inappropriate manners.
- Build interactive and synergetic communication platform with potential strategic partners which helps to initiate future business model.
- Review and Monitor HR system works properly strictly being followed by Company’s regulations.
Personnel & HR Development / Improvement:
- Review and renew the appraisal formula on demand, segregating its criteria and system for office staff and factory staff, under full fairness.
- Create cross divisional synergies among every Division.
- Secure the fair working place for each Division.
- Thai Nationality,Male or Female 40 years old up.
- Bachelor's or Master in HR Management, Political science or related.
- At least 10 years’ experience in the manufacturing business, preferably in Steel Industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization and appreciate working in a team-oriented environment.
- Proactive, Strong leadership Hands-on working style with high competencies in analytical, conceptual thinking.
- Business Knowledge, including human resources, administrative, strategic and operational marketing, (preferably) business finance.
- Leadership, Coaching and Team Management.
Benefit : Bonus, Insurance, Company Trip, Health Check, Provident Fund etc.
Business : Manufacturing
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)