One of Real Estate Investment Trust Management Company is now looking for a talented people to join their company in the position below.
• Establish, and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders. Plan, organize and manage the activities of assigned properties through the optimal utilization of resources to ensure the highest level of tenant satisfaction. Continue to gather key tenant information and feedback to develop tenant profiles and provide intelligence for new value add program development.
• Provide ongoing input in the development and maintenance of Property Investment Plans (PIP) for assigned properties, to include recommendations on capital expenditures. Acquire and maintain a thorough working knowledge of each PIP to ensure assigned properties are managed consistent with the stated strategic direction.
- At least 5 years in management level in real estate, hospitality, or related fields.
- Good knowledge of the SET/SEC, REIT and general corporate affairs
- An extensive and established network with key people in the local residential real estate industry
- Analytical and data-driven decision making
- Proven leadership experience with the ability to manage and motivate a team
- Excellent interpersonal communication and management skills with a high level of integrity and confidentiality
- Good written and spoken English language skills.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)