Position: General Manager
Salary Budget: 70-100K
Working Location: Bangkok
Type of Business: Manufacturing: Building and Construction Materials
Business and Operation Management
- Manage and ensure execution of operating standards that optimize returns on assets and increases sales and improves profits.
- Analyze and report on controllable, sales and profits to ensure accurate and timely financial tracking.
- Developing and recommending operating plan, training budget and budget in addition to ensuring meeting established budgetary guidelines.
- Ensure crisis management system is followed as requires to maintain efficient operations.
- Participate in key decision making with the Executive Team
- Oversee capital expenditure budgets/projects.
- Responsibility and management in Production and planning, production, warehousing and maintenance, as well as management issues in general administration.
- Responsible for overall management - Business Development, Finance (P/L), Supply Chain Management and HR.
- Set sales target of the responsible areas and drive sales to ensure achieve target.
- Evaluate sales trends and take appropriate action plan to close the sales gaps.
- Provide input to Operations team on local programs to maximize sales growth.
- Lead the team to create, develop and update any related procedures/ systems and operational manual.
- Coach, counsel and develop Operations team in the achievement of company standards and their personal development plans.
- Evaluate and ensure proper training phases are successfully completed in relation to their development.
- Utilize a communication process to ensure all staff is aware of expectations and performance standards.
- Obtained at least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing or any related fields.
- Thai Nationality, male or female age not over 50 years old.
- At least 5 years’ experience in management level in building and construction materials business.
- Knowledge and experience in overall business and operation management: Budgeting, Strategy Management, Sales, Marketing, Production and Distribution, Inventory, P&L Management.
- Good interpersonal, communication, analytical and people management skills.
- Good command in English both written and spoken.