Our client is world’s leading technology in automotive industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following.
- Perform HR and General Affairs activities
- Manage, oversee and monitor HR operations of Payroll, Social Security and other related in HR functions to ensure smooth operations.
- Handling and supporting for Car and Hotel reservation and GA operational tasks.
- Supporting GA jobs to handle office matters, such as Office Stationaries, Driver/Messenger, Maid, Office Facilities related matters and other related in GA functions.
- Other tasks as assigned by Supervisors and Manager.
- Manage and arrange of employee training program.
- Male/Female, age between 25 – 33 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or any related fields.
- Minimum 2 – 5 years’ experience in the HR (Payroll) and GA functions preferably with a Japanese Company will be advantage.
- Good in Computer literate of Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint and B-Plus Program.
- Able coming to work by themselves, *No shuttle bus.
Working day: Mon – Fri, and 2 Sat
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)