- Responsible for managing all F&B and day-to-day operations within guidelines and to the highest standards
- Responsible for preserving excellent levels of internal and external customer service.
- Responsible for designing exceptional menus and improve current menus as well as responsible for stock inventory.
- Identify customers’ needs and response proactively to their concerns.
- Responsible for leading and training F&B team members as well as motivate and promote great teamwork environment.
- Responsible for target, cost, schedules, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for leading operation to comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Responsible for reporting to management regarding to sales results and staffs’ productivity.
- Bachelor’s or higher level in hospitality management, banqueting or related fields.
- Thai nationality only, age between 30-45 years old.
- Must have at least 5 years’ direct experience as F&B Manager in 4*- 5* hotel business.
- Has knowledge about health and safety regulations.
- Enthusiasm attitude, active and display leadership skill.
- Able to develop menus, manage target and costs.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Good written and spoken in both English and Thai.
- Position available in Phuket.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)