- Bachelor’s Degree or above in accounting/financial related field.
- 3 - 5 years of accounting/financial related field.
- Knowledge and strong in TAX regulation for VAT, Withholding tax and others
- Having knowledge or experience in SAP system is preferable
- Teamwork and ability to work under tight deadline and pressure
- Very Good command of both English and Thai.
- MS Office proficient
- Operate payment function both local and overseas payment such as check tax invoices, prepare payment voucher, petty cash and cash advance.
- Ensure all payments are made on time with the accurate payment transaction.
- Support cash flow report and manage cash surplus or deficit
- Ensure that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively.
- Perform reconcile bank account and supporting document for financial report on monthly basis.
- Coordinate with bank for cash management banking and queries.
- Performs Finance function including all General Ledger, recording of invoices, obtaining proper signature approvals of expenditures and processing vendor payments and reconciliation
- Prepare and monitor Account Payable Aging report with analyst.
- Handle and Monitor for input and output vat report and reconciliation
- Monthly tax e-tax filing and reconciliation
- Calculate depreciation and do monthly journal voucher
- Assist in daily office administrative task which includes documentation, filing, correspondences, coordinating and following up on pending matters
- Ad hoc assignment
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)