Our client is a registered Freight Forwarding and Logistics Company including main purpose in specializing in the sea transport of dry and ISO tank containers in Thailand to and from various worldwide destinations.
- Inspects buildings and other structures to determine functional systems and detect malfunctions and needed repair making notes and recommendations
- Maintenance Electrical Panel ,Main Distribution Board, System HVAC AHU , Air Condition, Air AHU, Chiller water System
- Support Work Safety ,Control and provide safety for contractor and record tracking
- Order parts and maintain required documents.
- Performs other work related duties as assigned
- Male, Thai Nationality, Age 25-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineer field or related.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in facility maintenance or related.
- Has experience worked in logistic business factory will be advantage
- Good command in English both spoken and written
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)