Our client is Japanese Construction Company. They are looking for candidate to join as a Estimator
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly
- Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
- Measure and value the work done on site
- Pay subcontractors
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals
- Select and/or source construction materials
- Write reports.
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality Only.
- High Vocational school or bachelor’s degree in Civil work.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as QS officer.
- Knowledge to take quality for structure and finishing work skillfully.
- Knowledge in computer literacy skills (in MS Excel or estimation program is an advantage)
Location: Huai-Khwang area, Bangkok
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)