Our customer is a Chemical manufacturer, we are now looking for potential candidate
- Responsible for environmental functions of affiliates.
- Perform environment duties such as wastewater system, air pollutant, toxic and non-toxic industrial waste are and environment problem etc.
- Maintain liaison with local authorities, Pollution Control Authority, Office of Natural Resources and Environmental Policy and Planning (ONEP) and Municipality concerning essential permit by laws including development of social relationship with local communities.
- Evaluate and investigate character of pollution and efficiency of the pollution preventive control system.
- Maintain emergency plan for protection of pollution releases to environment
- Male or Female, 35-45 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Environment Engineering, Environment Science, Environment Management or related field. If have experience about Occupational Health and Safety will be preferable.
- At least 5 years experiences working in Management level.
- Experience in chemicals factory is essential (In Petrochemical will be a plus)
- Implementation experience about EIA Monitoring / EIA Report is a must.
- Good command communication in English.
- Knowledge of ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and ISO 45001 is essential.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)