1. To meet production target which conform to customers’ specification and delivery schedule, by ensuring that all inter-departmental activities are well coordinated
2. To initiate and implement preventive/corrective action to resolve production-related quality and technical issue.
3. To ensure that all engineering documentation pertaining to process, product structure, etc. are accurately updated and maintained in accordance with the Quality System. requirement.
4. To implement cost-effective measures and established acceptable quality level of works, to achieve lower production costs and improve product quality.
5. To ensure that all resources and information pertinent to satisfactory completion of assigned tasks are made available to subordinate staff.
6. To ensure that the cost estimation of new enquiries as highlighted during the contract review meeting, submitted to the Sales & Marketing - Department were as accurate, realistic and timely as possible.
7. To develop and enhance the core competence of the Engineering group in die-cutting technique and other manufacturing processes or capabilities to meet the growth objectives of the company.
8. To supervise, monitor and motivate work of staff to ensure effective and satisfactory Performance of assigned tasks.
9. To develop departmental budget, and monitor all expenses to budgeted figures
10. Controlling and monitoring the preparation plan, tools and production process of all new products.
11. Control and monitor the design of the Jig concept and layout concept of the new mode
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related fields.
2. Experiences in Die Cutting – Conventional and Rotary design and implementation. Plus – Digital Die Cutting or Experiences in Thermoforming – Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) or similar
3. At least 2-3 years as Management level
4. Good working experience in implementing Tooling Management System and Lean Six Sigma
5. Excellent skill in Auto CAD
6. Strong hands-on working knowledge of Foam and Elastomer Materials