Our client is world’s leading technology in automotive industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Implement the Lean manufacturing as production team.
- Reporting appropriate consultants to carry out the task as specified in the equipment and Machine.
- Support launch implementation and also follow up and lead the Design for manufacturing with the engineering design changes.
- Identify methods for stretching capacity utilizing including procedure changes and equipment modifications by utilizing engineering skill and reliability methodologies.
- Review of plant capacity on regular basis to ensure maximum utilization by weekly, monthly.
- Lead process optimization in term of optimal parameter setting, process capability study, PFMEA, DOE, yield analysis and improvement (process yield) and cycle time reduction.
- Manage and ensure right quantity and quality of cutting dies for mass production programs, ensure cutting die available and validated for forecast production ramp-up.
- Leader for improve manufacturing process capability any defects and prevent the customer from non- conformity product with cross functional and safe operation of reliable and affordable equipment that produces quality products to meet ongoing production schedules.
- Ensure expense & Capital budgets / forecasts and record expenditures.
- Ensure the maintenance system, budgets, spare parts inventory and planning process within budget.
- Prepare for management and support maintenance engineering and production team to handle machine breakdown (%OEE, % Downtime, MTTR and MTBF) machine process and line improvement to ensure that production lines are operated at optimum efficiency, higher productivity and required product quality by follow SQCDME.
- Facility Management: supervise plant to ensure utility supply (water, electricity, natural gas, etc), make sure all projects are finished within schedule.
- Daily construction building meeting discussing progress and other issues. (On going to build new factory and expand capacity).
- Male, age over 40 years old.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or higher in related fields.
- At least 15 years in Engineering& Maintenance Management with Automotive industry, preferable Japanese manufacturing (Machining process is a benefit).
- 5 years in management role as Manager level.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Able to speak Japanese would be a plus.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Allowance: provided bonus 6 months as average
- Working day: only Monday to Friday
Location: Amatanakorn, Chonburi
Business Type: Automotive Manufacturing
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)