Our client's specialized in Electronics manufacturers, looking for "Engineering Manager" to achieve company's goal.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- Expertise in Engineering management fields.
- Strong management skills, problems - solving.
- Decision making, high leadership, proactive, and systematic thingking.
- At least 10 years experiences in Engineering for Automotive or Electronic industries.
- Leading of engineering section and support process and production sections.
- Machines repairing, root cause analysing , machine breakdown.
- Electrical Diagram design, PLC (Kyence, Mitsubishi, OMRON, Allenbradly brands) Programing for pokayoka and machine safety.
- PM Plan creating, implementing and maintaining all machines.
- WI creating, machine operating.
- Cost saving, Project improving, New projects controlling, NPI/NPD launching.
Working Hour: Alt/ Sat
Benefit Package: Annual Bonus, Provident Fund, Transportation allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)