Our client is steel industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following
- Managing long term plant asset strategy to ensure plant performance meets business objectives.
- Oversight of engineering project development and implementation.
- Management of major plant outages.
- Establishing and maintaining best practice systems for operation and maintenance of the plant.
- Establishing and maintaining agreements with key maintenance and operations service providers and contractors.
- Managing the plant performance reporting requirements.
- Establishing and managing the engineering and capital budget.
- Provides leadership and direction to the engineering team, including managing individual and team performance.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering or related fields.
- Experience with Steel manufacturing.
- At least 10 years’ experience in Engineering field with improvement process, continuous improvement activities.
- At least 5 years’ experience with Manager role.
- Able to use Auto CAD, read and drawing a manufacturing drawing.
- Strong leadership, Management skill, diligent and problem-solving skill.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Working day: Monday to Saturday
- Allowance: Provided other allowance.
Location: Amata City, Rayong.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)