"Our client is the world's leading manufacturer of industrial machinery, especially in the cast iron and metal industries.”
- Maintain and manage heat treatment cycles at plant
- Planning and preparing equipment in the processes.
- Perform hardness testing as per Quality Assurance procedures.
- Maintain and repair the combustion equipment.
- Male or Female, Age 25-37 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineering or any related.
- Have experience in surface treatment processes.
- Have experience in Project Management will be advantage.
- Be able to work independent and also be a part of team.
- Good command of English (Can communicate with foreigner colleagues)
- Be able to work overtime as requested
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)