Our client is world’s leading technology in supporting Oil& Gas business, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Efforts in improving the reliability performance (MTBF, MTBR, MTBC Etc) to contract deliverables.
- Stock control within the store (this includes stock issue, control of stock levels, reconditioning and reordering of stock).
- Communication with all stakeholders involved in the Alliance contract.
- Maintain equipment database (interface) and prepare reports.
- Develop new business opportunities for products.
- Male, age over 28 years old.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or higher in related fields.
- At least 6 years in process plant operations and maintenance.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing), prefers TOEIC higher than 600.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Current driver’s license.
Working day: only Monday to Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)