Our client is a leading global supplier of pressure sensitive labeling solutions and become one of the world’s leading manufacturers of pressure sensitive labels.
- Commercialize new business opportunities focused end-users operating in Thailand through coordinating internal cross-functional team.
- Effective project management by "linking" End User projects with customer.
- Generate new product development requirements to targeted market in cooperation with product management.
- Maintain Key End User database which should consist of all relevant information
- Supports the market strategy work and decision making through specific surveys, assignments, analyses and syntheses.
- Competitor analyses.
- Displaying a high level of professionalism towards customers and end users at all levels.
- Preferred to be marketing strategy background.
- Over 3 years sales and marketing experience, preferably with business development and project management experience.
- Experiences of selling to personal Care, food industries will be considered.
- Knowledge of packaging industry will be considered.
- Fluent in English.
- Frequent business trips
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)