- Overall responsibility for the work performed by all Sections of the Engineering Division.
- Management of the work of professional engineers and technical staff on engineering studies and projects including but not limited to due diligence, feasibility study, specification, design, construction supervision, project management and independent checking.
- Provision of technical advice and support to subordinate staff.
- Participation in business development activities.
- Participation in the company’s strategic planning and management meetings.
- Management of training and career development of subordinate staff.
- Thai Nationality, Male or Female.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering discipline.
- At least 25 years working experience in Engineering Management, Project Management, Design Management and Construction Supervisions of Infrastructure, Railway System for Mass Transit and/or Railway Projects.
- Proven ability to plan and direct engineering resources to execute project design, project management and construction supervisions and relevant support activities.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, and team management skills.
- Strong in leadership abilities.