Our client is a global material solutions company, offering high value-added solutions to many different industries, ranging from process manufacturing to consumer goods.
- Plan, organize, and control safety / environmental management system in order to achieve the company's OH&S standard
- Monitor safety and environmental activities to comply with standard procedure and legal
- Investigate of accident occurred and propose alternative for corrective and preventive solution
- Set up safety service task to support workplace safety operation
- Improve safety management system for continuous safety performance
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Occupational Health & Safety or related fields
- At least 7 years experiences in Occupational Health & Safety position with at least 3-year experience in management level.
- Accredited safety professional certification
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English proficiency
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)