We are looking for an E-Payment Specialist to participate to the development of the Fraud & Chargeback (VISA, MasterCard, Union Pay) activity for a fast growing multi-site French banking Group.
Within the Group IT Center in Bangkok, the candidate, with a good experience and a strong technical background, will be fully involved in the management of E-Payment schemes and the improvement of payment security for our subsidiaries around the world (France, Asia, Pacific, Africa).
- Work directly with the Banks and provide technical & functional support for their E-Payment operation (Fraud, VISA, and MasterCard, monitoring tools).
- Establish processes for Chargeback management and process banks’ disputes requests through VCR and MCOM.
- Continuously upgrade knowledge on the new industry standard and the state of the art of the fraud in E-Payment channels.
- Analyze Banks requirements, write specifications and plan for solutions implementation.
Manage project related to Chargeback & Fraud.
- Work in relation with the other teams (Network, Infrastructure, and Core-Banking).
Required Education & Experience:
- University degree in IT.
- Minimum 2 years in a similar IT position.
- Good level in English (writing and speaking).
- Strong analytical mind and English writing skills to redact business analysis, risk assessment, specifications.
- Understand perfectly the E-Payment concepts (acquiring, issuing, online transaction, dual message).
- Experience in Cards system and Gateway.
- Knowledge of EMV Standards and test process.
- Good experience in Claims & Disputes schemes platform (VISA, MasterCard, Union Pay): VCR, MCOM.
- Knowledge of international standard (PCI-DSS).
Extra appreciated competencies:
- Experience with ATM and/or POS systems.
- Already participated to E-payment projects (Analysis, Implementation, and Testing).
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)