- Developing assortment and category plans for assigned product categories to sell via online channels.
- Constructing and implementing the supplier and range plans to meet customer needs and exceed sales and profit targets.
- Delivering sales and promotion plans to provide the right prices for customers.
- Monitoring market and price trends in assigned categories on a daily basis.
- Sourcing and negotiating top-selling product brands at the right quality, price, and stock level to satisfy customer needs.
- Managing the promotion plan on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis, and conducting annual reviews.
- Developing categories to deliver targets relating to revenue, and delivering good quality, hot products, and new products to generate revenue.
- Managing stock, promotions, and activities, and other incomes, etc. and resolving any related day-to-day issues.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies on price, ways of working, and accounting as per related guidelines and rules.
- Ensuring efficiency in relation to communications and operations from end to end, including production in developing/reviewing content/image details for communication, and marketing to promote products/new products/promotions and campaigns, and, logistics in relation to stock planning.
- Thai nationality, male or female, aged 33-38.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 2 years of combined professional experience in both web and e-commerce environments in junior positions.
- At least 5 years of combined professional experience in both web and e-commerce environments is a must.
- Strong skills in analyzing reports and market trends, and problem-solving.
- Experienced in supplier management.
- Solid communication, project management, prioritization, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written Thai and English.
- A proven track record of increasing revenue and profit within an e-commerce environment.
- Able to quickly adapt to change/new situations and work with minimal supervision while staying focused, productive and delivering results.
- Able to work well under pressure and with cross-functional teams.
- Be able to work on Saturdays.
Location: Nakhon Pathom
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)