Our client is world leading technology of Automotive manufacturing, we are looking for potential candidate of.
- Manage, direct and control all production activities.
- Responsible for production scheduling. (Capacity and production planning).
- Ensure finished products comply with the quality specification.
- Ensure delivery according production plan and meet the objective of on time quality in full.
- Monitors, evaluates, and controls the capacity utilization.
- Manpower planning.
- Promote cost effectiveness and overall productivity and efficiencies of production lines to meet KPI.
- Develop and promote preventive maintenance programs.
- Ensure all operating expenses are controlled within approved levels.
- Initiate cost saving initiatives.
- Lead a project team for new product line development.
- Ensure high service levels to customers.
- Successors planning by conducting training needs analysis in technical, Leadership and management skill.
- Faster teamwork and share best practices among peers and subordinates.
- Applicable for Thai nationality only.
- Male, age 44 to 50 years old.
- Bachelor's degree of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or higher in related fields.
- At least 20 years in plant operation with automotive fields, especially in Manpower management, preferable company size over 1,000+.
- Strong knowledgably in line processes of Painting, Body and Assembly.
- Over 5 years in management role as General Manager, Plant Manager or Factory Manager.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Working day: only Monday to Friday.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)