- Support to coordinate Engineer job to design and manage vehicle production assembly process.
- Utilize CAD program 3D and 2D (CATIA or relate program) to design Vehicle parts and visualize vehicle projects.
- Study and thinking of possible design vehicle assembly process solutions.
- Understand basic drawing standards.
- Coordinate design vehicle assembly process meeting with related division. (Designer or Process Engineer)
- Create design vehicle process procedure manuals.
- Create equipment 3D for the support vehicle assembly process.
- Male / female age not over 30 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Industrial Engineering
- New graduate is welcome.
- Experience between 1-2 years.
- Good experience to Vehicle part design assembly process.
- Good experience to utilize CATIA program.
- Have knowedge in Excel & Basic Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint)
- Good service mind and positive attitude.
- Able to use CAD program will be advantage.
- Able to communicate in Japanese language will be advantage.
- Able to design Vehicle assembly process will be advantage.
Design Part Assembly and Process Engineer
|Job title:||Design Part Assembly and Process Engineer|
|Contact details:||Benjawan Neawtud (Tangmo)|
|Job published:||12 days ago|