Our client is a large provider of Liquid automation machinery and equipment contacts to over 120 million companies. To support company growth, they are seeking Tools Design Manager.
- Handling for supporting Department to manage the assigned Project in meeting customers’ expectation in development engineering work and Program in meeting customers’ expectation in Development Engineering work.
- Managing and leading engineers to deliver design task per plan, engineers in engineering support task.
- Reviewing and revising of process to improve department’s efficiency.
- Identifying training program to upgrade all engineer levels of DED staff’s skill level in alignment with company’s business direction.
- Initiating continual improvement program.
- Developing new skill sets to meet new demand and Technology.
- Assessing staff’s performance.
- Motivating staff to strive for better quality, efficiency, and passion in their work.
- Providing guidance and commitment to the execution of key company initiatives such as Lean Manufacturing and Housekeeping practices
- Maintaining good working relationship with all departments
- Supporting Quality Management System, any others assigned by superior, ISO program activities, 6S activities and all company’s activities; 8D Problem solving skill.
- Degree with minimum 5 years design experience and Diploma with 8 years design experience
- Good design experience in Fixtures & Tooling, Robotic Systems, Parts Presentations and Material
- Good problem solving skills, leadership capability, knowledge on Solid Works and AutoCAD
- Must able to travel in short notice & Good in Customer Engineering
Working hour: 8.00 AM to 5.30 PM (Mon-Fri)
Business: Automation Manufacturing
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)