Our client is a multi-site worldwide French banking so is now seeking for a Datastate Developer, who can support their development and solution implement for their business.
- Develop ETL process including data warehouse, data mart.
- Analyze the business needs and propose technical solutions within bank projects
- Creating tests plans, problem-solving and correcting software defects.
- Adhering to in-house quality procedures.
- Be autonomous to make right technical decisions in the course of its duties.
- Constantly updating technical knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree of Computer Science
- 2 years at least in Datastage Development
- Team player, Open-minded, anticipation and speed adaptation.
- Strong ETL (Datastage) developing skills
- Strong proficiency with SQL programming (query, optimization)
- Ability to work with Agile Method
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines.
- Rigor and organization skills are required, whilst working to tight deadlines
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
- Willing to ‘go the extra mile’
- Banking knowledge is a plus.
- Good command in English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)