Our client, Japanese Company, which is well known in Logistics industry, is now seeking for a Customs Specialist to expand the business activities in Thailand.
- Handling all responsibilities on customs process
- Preparing import- & export- entry, and being as a checker for HS code
- Managing, Supporting, and Training shipping section staffs
- Other tasks assigned
- Any Gender, Age 30 – 45 years old, Thai nationality only
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Logistics, International Business Management, Business Administration or any related field
- “Customs Specialist License” is required
- Min. 5 years of experience in logistics company, Freight Forwarder, as “Customs Specialist” or related positions
- Good command in English both writing and speaking
- Organized and hands-on person with great attention to details
Location: Bangcha-Long Area
Working time: Mon – Fri / 8:00 AM. – 5:00 PM.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)