- Responsible for answering in-bound calls and appropriately route calls in a professional manner.
- Responsible for making daily outbound calls to engage clients and to seek collaboration opportunities.
- Respond to customer inquiries both by email and phone as well as handle and resolve customer complaints and follow up with customers.
- Update and input relevant information of new clients into company’s CRM system.
- Provide customers with information regarding company's services as well as process applications, forms and orders.
- Identify and escalate priority issues, as per escalation protocol.
- Relay messages to appropriate company employees as needed.
- Thai Nationality only, male or female age between 24-30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any fields.
- At least 1-year experience in customer service or tele-sales fields, preferably who has experience in healthcare industry and medical services.
- Has strong service mind and excellence interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Computer literacy especially in MS Office suit.
- Able to work under hard pressure and a team player person.
- 5 days’ work per week – Monday to Friday from 9.00 AM – 19.00 PM
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)