Our client is the world’s global leader in the manufacture, development, distribution, and sale of paints, coatings and related products to professional, industrial, who expand the business to eastern area. They are looking for potential candidate who can fulfill their requirement as following.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Logistics Supply chain Management or relate field.
- Female/Male age 25 – 35-year-old.
- At least 3 years in of customer service role to be advantage.
- Good command in communication and written English.
- Communicate and support sales team activities.
- Maintain good relationship with customer, handling the daily delivery import – export matters and ensure supply of goods on time.
- Responsible for receiving customer orders, reconciliation and billing.
- Responsible for placing orders with suppliers, and tracking orders to complete the payment, reconciliation with suppliers against payment.
- Coordinate with suppliers and customer, about order & Delivery.
- Monitor and check stock control.
Working day: Monday – Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)