Our Client is the famous Inspection and Testing Certification Company
- Lead, supervise and motivate the Accounts Receivable Team to be a high performing team.
- Contribute to the climate of active continuous improvement of processes, procedures and systems
- Review and manage Credit applications and credit limits, establishing credit lines
- Credit analysis & reports
- Clear report to top managers in a timely manner
- Closure of Receivables (Monthly) and Complete Month End reporting
- Review, analyses and report on KPI results for collection tasks
- Provide weekly exceptions reporting on aged receivables
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance
- 10 years experienced in Credit Controller
- 3 years experienced in Managerial Level
- Ability to analyze financial statements: Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement
- Good command in English including specking, Listening and writing
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)