Our client, Japanese Trading Company is now seeking for an experienced candidate to join as a Sales
- Thai Nationality, Female or Male age between 27-30 years
- Bachelor or Master of laws (LL.M.)
- Having 3-5 years of experiences in International law firm or In-house legal department
- Excellent command of speaking, listening, reading and especially writing in English.
- Good computer skill
- Mature, good analytical skill
- Lawyer license is a must
- Providing legal advice on the various transactions especially from investment law, antitrust law, corporate law and foreign business law.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts and legal documents.
- Assisting compliance officer in handling various compliance matters.
- Developing system and tools to enhance compliance system.
- Conducting seminars and arranging any program to prevent the compliance risk.
- Able to be a legal and compliance trainer for to the employee
- Assisting business department in obtains legal advice from outside law firms and managing the retained firms.
- Collecting information on law firms, lawyers, field of specialties and fee and legal news from the firms.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)