Our client, a Japanese Trading Company, leading offset-printed packaging manufacturer. They are looking for an experienced in Cooperate Communication Planner to support their team.
- Market Research, Presentation
- Work coordinately with other internal departments, business partner or agency to develop and execute marketing plan
- Collecting information related and preparing reports or presentation document
- Supporting analyzing the market situation and identify problems
- Project coordination and control schedule
- Complete monthly sales reports and other related reports or survey as required
- Initiate, monitor, review and report on all marketing activity
- Coordinate with Japan Head Quarter
- Female, Age not over 30 years old (Thai Nationality ONLY!)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- At least 3 years experiences in marketing field, Interior designed, Manufacturing preferably
- Creative with highly disciplined and able to meet agreed deadlines of assignment
- A multi-tasker and fast learner with good organizational skills
- Good command of English both speaking and writing
- Able to work in fast moving environment and under pressure
- Understand Japanese manner or culture.
- Computer literate, especially in Excel and Power Point
Location: BTS Area
Working time: Mon – Fri / 8:30 A.M. - 5:30 P.M.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)