Our Client is a company specialize in Technology equipment. Our client is looking for Contract and Legal Administrative Officer.
- Cooperate with internal and external legal teams to implement sale, purchase, and business contracts. Review contract detail with internal legal team to make sure the contract is absolute.
- Review and update existing contracts.
- Negotiate contract terms with new business partner in long term business relation.
- Analyze specific contract term to avoid any potential risks.
- Coordinate with legal department and Chinese legal to update about legislative changes that’s relevant to global laws as needed.
- Collaborate with legal team to review contract to be formal legislative language for new and existing contracts
- Minimum 2 years experiences in Contract Administrator, Contract manager, Legal specialist or relevant role in Thailand.
- Major in Business Law, administration or other related which experienced in contract administration.
- Good command in English.
- Accountability and team spirit.
- Five-day work week (Monday-Friday 08.30-17.30)
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Travel allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)