Our clients are International consulting company in Singapore provides operational and financial services to companies. It also offers management support, strategic planning, and mergers and acquisition advisory services. It was founded in 2007 and headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
- Planning and creating oversea expansion and strategies as well as supporting partnership with local partner, M & A.
- Running account investment such as corporate revitalization investment, venture enterprise investment etc.
- Supporting for establishing oversea risk management system
- Supporting independent organization construction at oversea base
- Supporting for establishment of management and governance system of oversea base
- Fluent English and Japanese N4 above
- Age 35 years old or more
- Experienced in strategy consulting, management consultant M&A adviser
- Experienced in financial industry such as investment banks, PE funds, real estate investment etc.
Location: Singapore (walk 1 min from MRT)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)