"We manufacture the highest quality products and continuously upgrade our capabilities to meet our customers"
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in IT Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 0-5 years of experiences in Programmer, Software, Hardware and IT Support
- Knowledge in computer hardware/software
- Able to communicate in English
- Newly graduated are welcome
- Maintain and Administrator IT System
- Install and Configure Software, Hardware and Networks.
- Monitoring System performance and troubleshooting issues
- Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
- Performing other responsibilities as assigned
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)