Our client is one of the leading insurance company in Thailand
- Provide suggestion in related to corporate governance issues
- Handling compliance matters and ensuring the compliance policies and practices are complied with the company policies
- Recommending management on compliance with applicable regulations
- Develop and maintain the Company’s compliance policies and procedural manuals.
- Organize Board of Directors and shareholding Meetings
- Handling Company Project and prepare compliance reports.
- Arrange Risk management Committee Meeting and preparing risk management reports
- Ensuring risk identification and assessment are conducted and complies with the company new products and services
- Bachelor of Laws or related degrees is required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Compliance and Risk Management
- Experienced working with insurance company
- Good command in English
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)