Our client is a famous automotive business
- Lead the commercial finance team to work closely with advanced sales, operation, purchasing and plant finance team to develop the business case for all new business quotes
- Review the overall programs cost development and ensure it is done properly according to actual or solid estimate through input from purchasing or benchmark data.
- Work closely with program management team to for program financial and profitability improvement, preparing financial update, etc.
- Communicate with sales leader for pricing strategy and get commercial finance/sales leads approval all quotations.
- Support the management decision by providing strategic analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree with major in engineering, accounting, finance or economics. MBA is a plus
- 7 years’ related working experience in Automotive company is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in financial planning & analysis role.
- People management experience is a must.
- Strong business acumen to link business with data and communication.
Office area: Asoke , Bangkok
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)