• Ensure the stable and reliable connectivity of all Cloud, LAN, and WAN networks
• Assist with all levels of network administration, from innovating new technologies to hardware/software support while maintaining and improving security procedures
• Rapidly troubleshoot network outages
• Provide accurate and creative solutions for various supporting departments and teams
• Maintain up-to-date detailed documentation and publishing where applicable
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Security, Computer Engineering, or any related.
• Experience designing and supporting Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services capabilities. AWS / GCP certification a plus.
• Desire to learn new technologies and apply them to customer use cases
• Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to present technical concepts plainly to semi-technical customers.
• Advanced TCP/IP networking knowledge including security, addressing, sub-netting, routing, and troubleshooting techniques
• Experience deploying and configuring monitoring systems
• Must maintain knowledge of applications and technological advances with the
• elements that make up the infrastructure industry.
• Knowledge and experience with ITIL processes
• GCP knowledge of VPC, VPN, GLB, ILB, Routes, Firewall Rules, Network Tag, DNS, Subnets, TCP/IP.
• OS Administration Knowledge, p RHEL, CCNA or CCNP Certified.