- Support sales team and put together campaign timeline upon confirmation.
- Support sales and ensure sales calendar is updated and follow up with ad material submissions (from customers and internal).
- Liaise with relevant departments (advertising, editorial, creative etc.) to ensure that all submissions and delivery is in accordance to the timeline.
- Work together with the sales, editorial and tech teams to manage and schedule ad inventory on publications according to clients' campaign requirements using DFP (DoubleClick for Publishers).
- Coordinate with clients to ensure that ad materials are submitted in the correct formats and dimensions so that they appear correctly.
- Manage and monitor performance of clients’ campaigns.
- Overall communication with clients to ensure smooth operations and satisfaction.
- Responsible for weekly reports on Newsletters, EDM (Email Direct Marketing) and digital performance.
- Bachelor’s or higher level in Public Relations, Journalism and Mass Communication or related fields.
- Thai nationality only, age between 28-35 years old.
- At least 3 years of experiences in key account management, client support or relevant roles.
- Display strong people management and team player skills.
- Result-driven person and has strong service mind.
- Familiar with online platform or experiences in media agency is preferably.
- Fluent in written and spoken in both English and Thai.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)