Our client is design company which is seeking for CSS Developer.
- Able to specialize in CSS, taking .psd files and mockups and writing CSS code that incorporate colors, padding, margins, and more that comprise those designs
- Work with raw CSS, and well-versed in preprocessors like LESS/Sass
- Able to use a front-end CSS framework like Bootstrap or Foundation
- Experienced in UI/UX design
Skills & Specifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- CSS / SASS / LESS
- Front-end CSS frameworks like Bootstrap , Material UI, Foundation, Semantic-UI, UIKit, or Susy
- Responsive Design
- Node JS based tooling (Gulp / WebPack, etc)
- Knowledge of fonts and typography in general
- Proficient in English and Thai (in written and speaking).
Traits of a good CSS Developer:
- Being familiar with testing and debugging processes is vital
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Able to use Git and version control systems to keep track of changes that have been made to code over time.
- Five-day work
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Travel allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)