Our client is The CRM Manager is responsible for managing the organization’s CRM ensuring the company can make the most out of marketing opportunities it offers.
- Planning CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Responsible on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organization and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM.
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Overseeing the migration of all direct communications to lower cost mediums such as SMS and email.
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing or any related field
- Extensive experience of direct CRM & digital marketing ideally in a hospitality or similar industry.
- Proactive and positive thinking, a can-do attitude and willing to take on any task
- Strong interpersonal skills, creative thinker, good ideas generator, excellent presentation skills, and results-driven
- Team player – experience working in diverse, multi-talented teams and able to work under pressure
- Able to work under pressure, cheerful and good command of English
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)