- Planning, managing and delivering CRM strategy.
- Building collaborative relationships with all marketing teams to gain a great understanding of customer base through insight, segmentation and data analysis.
- Management of data and CRM agency, resolving any issues that arise during the implementation of CRM campaigns.
- Analysis and reporting on campaigns effectiveness in terms of traffic, acquisition, conversion, retention and revenue.
- Identifying areas for improvement and making recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing, business administration, or a related field.
- 4+ years’ experience in E-commerce business.
- Good knowledge and technical expertise with CRM.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Good written and spoken English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)