Our client is a multinational leading company, providing industrial electrical products for clients in Energy Business.
POSITION: COUNTRY SALES MANAGER – ENERGY MARKET
SALARY: 100,000 – 120,000 THB
- Lay out clear strategy for Thailand with the management, have execution plan in place, drive the strategy execution and be clear about what partnership/talent the business will require for being successful for the countries.
- Develop a new channel network to access the local utility and industrial infrastructure customers.
- Analyze, propose and develop acquisition, joint venture or partnerships to win in the local market.
- Understanding the market thoroughly, drive and grow market share and revenues.
- Enable growth into mature and new sectors by continuing to build upon the revenue and profit performance of the business. Based on this knowledge develop a product localization plan aligned with the global product roadmap.
- Leading and driving a high-performance sales team that is accountable, achieves plan, budget and forecast targets.
- Maximize sales volume and driving selling price in the positive trend margin. Ensure product acceptance, sales and specs-ins; work with existing channel members to gain sustainable growth, coverage and operational excellence.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Related Field.
- At least 10 years of relevant sales experiences in Energy Market.
- Experiences in team management
- Knowledge in energy markets including power transmission, power distribution and renewable energy is preferred
- Good command in English.
- Moderate frequency of travelling.