Position: Consultant / Senior Consultant
Benefit: 13th month Salary + Variable Bonus + Provident Fund + Medical Insurance
- Assist in the identification of leads for consulting assignments.
- Contribute to work relating to proposal preparation.
- Assist in the execution, delivery and management of consulting engagements.
- Work closely with clients and assist in building strong client relationships.
- Provide product, market, business evaluations and formulate strategies.
- Manage and deliver business analysis for reports and presentations.
- Work across a broad range of chemicals and energy sectors.
- Meet internal time and budget constraints.
- Assist and support team members in all aspects of engagement delivery.
Education & Qualifications;
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in relevant energy industry discipline e.g. chemical engineering, chemistry, engineering and economics.
- Higher degree in relevant subject (masters, PhD)
Skills & Experience
- 3-10 years relevant industry and consulting experience with a technical or commercial focus.
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills.
- Demonstrable leadership and management skills.
- Experience of delivering business cases to sponsors and investors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication for interacting with clients.
- Proven ability to generate consulting revenue and closing sales.
- Experience working on small projects and/or business development.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken in English.
- TOEIC or TOEFL score of 750.