- Consulting project delivery,
- Develop value creation opportunities for our clients
- Framing the problem, developing initial hypotheses, valuing the opportunities and working with client counterparts to flesh out opportunities into executable initiatives.
- Research, structured analysis (using operations, financial, procurement, HR data) and strong communication (presentation decks and conducting presentations).
- Support business development - identifying opportunities for follow on work on projects and developing pitch materials and proposals.
- IP development - Help develop differentiated points of view / articles to help company position in the market
- People development - Be an inspiring leader to coach and motivate team members (and client maps) on projects
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering, Sciences or Business related fields; MBA or Masters will be a plus
- 6-10 years of Operations consulting experience in a management consulting firm
- Industrials sector experience (Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, Mining, Manufacturing) preferred
- Operational and commercial due diligence experience a plus
- Skilled in analytical problem solving, well developed Excel and modelling skills
- Skilled in executive communication, using data to narrate a compelling story on PowerPoint; Ability with other visualization tools such as Tableau a plus
- Executive gravitas, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to impactfully interact with clients at all levels
- Fluency in both written and spoken Thai and English
- Ability to travel up to 50 % of time