Our client is a LUXURY FASHION DISTRIBUTOR. Currently looking for high caliber candidate of CFO - Chief Financial Officer to join their team.
- Lead a team for overall Accounting and Finance department operation to ensure accuracy and timely management financial reporting and accounting closing
- Prepare management reports and analyses to identify and explain variances to support management decision
- Timely closing and preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, consolidation, corporate tax return and ensure compliance with local regulations of the Revenue Department
- Prepare annual budget and analyze monthly performance VS budget
- Handle treasury and financial risk management
- Perform regular internal audit checks on accounting documentation, reports, financial statements, and all tax responsibilities for the firm’s operation and liaise with external auditors
- Any other related and ad-hoc assignments as assigned
- Thai Nationality
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related fields
- At least 10 years of professional working experience in accounting/finance role with managerial background in managing accounting team from Retail / FMCG / Fashion business will be advantage
- Good leadership skill, strong interpersonal skill, logical and analytical skill, mature, detail oriented, good team player, positive attitude with hands on personality, trustworthy and reliable
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)