Ours Client is international Logistics provider looking for a competitive to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. As an outside sales representative, or sales agent, they will also research sales competition.
- Preform sales KPI methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc.)
- Evaluate customer’s skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Bachelor Degree or higher in related field
- At least 5 years of experience in freight forwarding import/export industry
- Ability to work under pressure and independently
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Able to communicate in English
- Possess good Project management industry knowledge/experience
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)