Our client is an enterprise software solution so is now seeking for a Business Intelligent Consultant, who can support their customer in solution project delivery and Pre-sale initiative delivery.
- Design, construct, test, implement and optimize business analysis and business intelligence solution.
- Participate in solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement and conversions.
- Research user technical requirements. Work with other to analyze collected requirement, translate into project solution, and ensure that identified solution meet customer need and expectation.
- Monitoring performance to identify and help resolve system problems.
- Investigate and resolve problems on selected software products and standard system. Learning to appropriate tool to analyze, identify, and resolve technical problems.
- Manage project related activities like requirement gathering. Providing technical solution design, proposal review, SLA review, Project costing, vendor interaction and infrastructure sizing and review.
- Build knowledge on emerging tools, technical and technologies.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineer / Computer Science, and Information & Technology or related field.
- At least 4 years’ experience in business intelligence, Data warehouse, business analytics solution design and implementation.
- Experience with Qlikview or Qlik Sense is a big advantage
- Strong knowledge in database design and SQL language.
- Strong English communication skills and presentation.
- Query and performance optimization experience on enterprise system.
- General consulting skill: Presale consultant, team facilitation and business case development and implementing software solution envisioning.
- Extensive presale experience in proposal development, customer presentations/workshops.
- Able training the end users.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)