We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Junior Analyst to participate to the design & implementation of BI solutions for a multi-site worldwide French banking group.
In this role, the candidate, with a strong technical background, will be fully involved in the development of data management systems in direct relation with Business Units, being able to analyze and apprehend their needs. Having already participated to BI projects, involving data design, solution implementation and reports development is an asset. The candidate should have a strong analytical mind and ben an excellent communicator.
- Be able to convert a business requirement into a systems solution using key analytical skills.
- Participate to the implementation and the day to day support of the data collection and storage systems.
- Design systems in order to address decisional and analytical needs from BU.
Standardize and Streamline BI process and solutions.
- Documentation of source-to-target mappings, data dictionaries, and database design.
- Participate to Business Intelligence projects in an international context (bank’s subsidiaries across the world – France, Asia, Pacific, Africa).
Required Education & Experience:
- University degree in IT.
- Minimum 3 years in a similar IT position.
- Good level in English (writing and speaking).
- Expert in Data modeling.
- Strong skills in PL/SQL and Oracle Database and BI solutions (OBIEE,BIP).
- Expert in datamart modeling and extraction processes (Datastage, ...).
- Good skills in data visualization tools (QlikView, Tableau,…).
- Good knowledge of Business Intelligence solutions architecture.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the key Financial & Banking concepts.
- Experience in the banking Industry
Extra appreciated competencies:
- Experience with Flexcube core-banking system (Oracle).
- Knowledge of Microsoft BI Technologies (SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, PowerBI).
- Be familiar with Data mining concepts.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)